ILLINOIS, COUNTRY LOVIN' BOXERS
This is your next family pet.
Boxer puppies for sale in Illinois
1. All puppies are sold as pet quality, there are no guarantees, expressed or implied, as to adult size of puppy, show potential, temperament, or breeding soundness.
2. The puppy has been wormed and has received age appropriate vaccinations. Record of vaccinations will be sent with the puppy.
3. Buyer is to arrange a puppy check up by a qualified vet within 2 days of receiving puppy (not including Sundays) During this initial exam, should your veterinarian detect any communicable disease or a life threatening health condition, you must contact Illinois Country Lovin' Boxers immediately. In the event your vet diagnosis a communicable disease or life threatening genetic defect at this initial exam, you must return the puppy to Illinois Country Lovin' Boxers within two days of the exam with the veterinary report of the diagnosis. The buyer is responsible for returning the puppy, and all papers (registration, Pet Guarantee, Shot record) to Illinois Country Lovin' Boxers. Breeder shall be notified immediately in the event that the puppy has an illness, or does not eat well before the initial vet exam. Failure to have the initial vet check done within two days or to notify breeder of illness or poor eating before the initial exam will void this warranty. Breeder shall NOT reimburse any veterinary expenses or other expenses incurred by the buyer any time. Breeder’s warranty is limited to a replacement puppy, upon the immediate return (within 2 days of vet exam) of the puppy (uninjured and unharmed), its registration papers, and a written veterinarian’s statement that includes the complete diagnosis of the communicable disease or congenital life threatening defect that makes the puppy unfit. Not covered– Cherry Eye, internal or external parasites, hernia, undescended testicles, under or overbite, injury, allergies, loose knees or hips, Stenotic Nares, dermatitis, mange, or any general common puppy illness. heat exhaustion, or hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is preventable with good care and feeding.
4. If your puppy is diagnosed with a life threatening congenital defect making him/her unsuitable as a pet before 6 month from date of birth, it will be replaced with another puppy. If your puppy is found to have any life threatening genetic defect you must notify us immediately and supply us, within 2 days of diagnosis, with your veterinarian’s written report. We reserve the right to have the diagnosis verified by another veterinarian of our choice or/and to require the buyer to have specific tests run on the puppy to verify the diagnosis before exchange. When the puppy is replaced it will be replaced with one of equal value as soon as available, after the Puppy and all papers have been returned to breeder. Buyer is responsible for all transportation of puppies. Puppy must not be euthanized without prior written approval from the breeder or this guarantee is void. Buyer understands that the following slight defects are not considered life threatening and therefore are not covered—hernias, undescended testicle, under or over bites. Because luxating patella's and collapsing trachea can be caused by injury, they are not covered after vet’s initial exam. . Buyer understands that replacement option is only valid when health problems life threatening and are attributed solely to a hereditary problem and are not due to accident or injury.
5. Communicable diseases are not covered after your veterinarian’s initial exam. Failure to follow the veterinarians recommended medical advice and/or treatment will void this warranty.
6. If shipping has been approved by breeder, arrangements will be made between breeder and buyer. Puppy becomes the sole responsibility of the buyer once the breeder delivers the puppy to transport personnel and is in their care puppy.
7. This guarantee applies only to the original owner of the puppy and does not cover white boxers.
8. By purchasing a white boxer puppy you agree to sign below stating that you will have him/her spayed/neutered. Although they make excellent family pets we do not encourage using them for breeding purposes. They are beautiful, but do not fit the AKC guidelines of the boxer standard.
This written agreement is a binding contract, and is the only agreement between the buyer and the seller. Contract is to be interpreted pursuant to the laws of Illinois diction and venue to determine disputes shall be in Effingham County. Any dispute regarding this agreement shall be brought solely in Effingham County, Illinois. All legal issues and/or court action will be filed in Effingham County, Illinois.
I agree to have my white boxer spayed/neutered. And I understand that I will do it at my own expense when the puppy is of age with a qualified vet. I also understand that my white boxer puppy will be registered with the AKC with a limited registration. Which means that any litter they would have will not be allowed to be registered by the AKC.
******If you should ever not be able to keep the dog or puppy it must be returned to us!